Why Handy’s VOIP?
Handy’s VOIP application is built on security, reliability, redundancy and scalability:
Reliability, Redundancy and Availability
Handy’s VOIP infrastructure is designed with failover, redundancy and replication throughout the network. No single point of failure exists with redundant servers, routers and switches combined with real time replication to a secondary data center . It is designed to provide uninterrupted service in the event a server, database, router, switch or entire data center goes down.
The Handy’s VOIP network consists of multiple data and IP provider links from two data centers. Each of these links is capable of carrying the entire network load in the event of single or multiple link failure.
Data Center Capabilities
Handy’s VOIP primary data center is enterprise class with 7×24 monitoring and protection. The data center is located in Baltimore, Maryland and provides the following capabilities, features and services:
- 22,000 square foot facility
- Three 800kw Caterpillar Generators
- Liebert Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Dual Power Feeds
- 410 Tons of cooling
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- SSAE-16 Compliant and PCI-DSS Certified
- 24x7x365 Operations Support Center with Onsite engineers
- Multi-Tiered security surveillance including bio-metric hand scanners
- Direct fiber access to multiple Tier 1 internet providers (Level 3, XO Communications and Cogent)
- Redundant Internal Network Infrastructure—Cisco Powered HA
Handy’s VOIP provides a fully scalable system based on VoIP infrastructure. We can scale the system to as many sites and users as required. The core technology allows for centralized management and billing at any scale.
Handy’s VOIP is your answer to Hosted PBX, ITSP and SIP Trunking. Let us help you launch VOIP Phone Services today!